- By Roles
- By Function
- Customer Stories
- About Us
- Brand Assets
Multi-cloud Management at Scale
Join us for an insightful webinar where we explore how Azure Lighthouse can revolutionize the way Managed Service Providers (MSPs) deliver services to their customers on the Azure cloud platform. We’ll dive into best practices, real-world examples, and key strategies to help MSPs optimize operations, enhance security, and provide superior value to their clients.
- Centralized management across multiple customer tenants.
- Streamlined customer onboarding.
- Efficient resource provisioning and scaling.
- Enforcing security policies and access controls.
- Compliance best practices for MSPs.
- How Azure Lighthouse enhances the customer experience.
Who Should Attend?
- Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
- IT Administrators and Managers
- Azure Administrators and Architects
- Cloud and DevOps Engineers
- Security Professionals
- Technology Decision Makers
- Azure Enthusiasts
- Consultants and Advisers
- Solution Architects
Meet the Speaker
Syed Safdar Hussain
Senior Solution Architect, Veraqor Inc.
Syed Safdar Hussain is a skilled cloud professional with 14+ years of experience building exceptional digital solutions for leading enterprises worldwide. His prime focus has been developing enterprise-scale applications and business solutions, including cloud enablement, application modernization, integration frameworks, digital transformation, security and compliance. His notable contributions include working at Mercedes-Benz, Talbot, Weir Minerals, and several oil and gas companies. Moreover, he has also worked as a Technical & Solutions Architect at Halcyon, TransRe, Evolve Super Audit, Novo Nordisk, Intel & Board of Public Utilities, Kansas.